FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021

     From the beggining this course has been different then any other course I have taken. What made this course different is that we had to work using a blog. Its way differet then using canvas because when we publish a post its not the same as turning in a file on canvas.What also made it different is that Mr.Preston would actually do the wokr with us and do the reading with us unlike some teachers.

    As I look back on our experience together what I found the most meaningful was the class. I found it meaningful because for me it was easy to keep up on work. I also found it meaningful how it was not hard at all for Mr.Preston to check our work. 

    As I consider the work Ive done I am most proud of how I would do my work even though I didnt understand it. I would have a diffuclt time on how to publish a post in the very beggining of the course. I am also proud of how I did not procrastinate in this class as much as I do with my other classes.

    Something I would wish I have done diffently or better is on the reading. I wish I would have skim thru the chapters before we read. I wish I did that because I feel like it would be better for me to understand the chapters of Les Mis.

    As I look foward something that I learned in this course that will help me in this course is to treat someone nice even though they look like a mean or disrespectful person . I learned this from the Bishop when that one  drunk guy was talking about god in like a mean way and the Bishop did not say anyhting bad to him.  I also learned this from the Bishop when he treated that one guy feel welcome when he was looking for shelter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay on Right to Opinion

Les Mis book 2 chapter 1