On chapter 4 of les mis I really didnt undertsand this chapter. What I understood is the convict did not pay any attention in the table. He ate like if he was really starving.
On chapater 2 I read that The reson the bishop is lets anyone in the house is because he has faith. He has faith and says that whatever happens it happens for a reason. They were saying that the house is not safe at all and were saying that they would tell the locksmith to replace the ancient locks.
In chapter 8 the guy told the bishop that god is usless. The bishop just clapped his hands and the bishop did not feel bother. The Bishop is also saying that he will not argue but he will still get to his point.
On chpater 7 I read how the Monseigneur is not afriad to go by himself. They were telling him that they would rob him and kill him. He arrived safe while he travel on a mules back.
Comments
Post a Comment